Your safety is our first priority. Glow is committed to following the COVID-19 Health & Safety protocols mandated by provincial officials for public events, at this time. The joint effort of our staff and guests will ensure a deLIGHTful and safe experience for everyone:
- Tickets, with your assigned arrival time, will be sold in advance (no on-site ticket sales) to assist with social distancing mandated protocols.
- It is important that you arrive within 20 minutes of your scheduled time to gain entrance to Glow Gardens and leave within 2 hours of your arrival.
For example: if you have purchased a ticket for 4:00 pm, you must arrive anytime between 4:00 pm and 4:20 pm. Guests who arrive late will be rescheduled to the next available time slot.
- All guests must adhere to the one-way traffic flow of the event while touring the Gardens. Directional signage has been placed throughout the venue to assist you.
- Protective masks are mandatory for guests and staff (Masks may be removed when consuming food or beverages. Food and beverages may only be consumed while seated).
- Please arrive wearing a protective face mask. Those not properly wearing a protective mask will not be permitted to enter and/or will be asked to leave the venue.
- All guests will review the posted guidelines for self-assessment of symptoms upon arrival. (Any guest experiencing symptoms will not enter the building, return home to self-isolate and contact 811 for further instructions)
- No guest can have travelled outside the Atlantic Bubble within 14 days of the booking date
- Upon arrival, all guests are required to sanitize their hands using the sanitizing station provided. We encourage you to frequently use the hand sanitizer stations, conveniently located throughout the venue.
BEHIND THE SCENES
- Capacity per linear square foot has been reduced by 75% to accommodate social distancing requirements.
- Guests will be grouped into cohorts of up to 200. Groups/bubbles must stay together and remain 2 meters or 6 feet from other guests.
- High touch, high-risk areas have been adjusted or eliminated. Please abide by the ‘Do Not Touch’ signage.
- Extra cleaning staff have been hired for more frequent cleaning schedules.
- All staff must submit a COVID screening questionnaire before every shift. Masks are mandatory at all times.
BE SAFE AND LET’S GET GLOWING!